Monday, 2 January 2017

Sunflowers


January 2nd 2017
Sunflowers

Magoo you never stop with your surprises.
Your passion for knowledge is unsurpassed.
And you don't exclude.
You'll give anything a go in the pursuit of more and more knowledge.

Today you discovered Mummies Art History collection.
You flicked through observing all the pictures.
The endless questions.
"Why are there so many nude women?!"
"Mum there is murder in the book!"
"Is this one Queen Elizabeth?"
"Oh a Stag, like from Harry Potter!"
"So many hoo-haa's and ding-a-ling's, 
I'm thinking this isn't really an appropriate book for me!"

Then you found two art works that spoke to you.
"The Scream"
Yes I agree - it is a pretty cool picture.

And Vincent Van Gogh's "Sunflowers"
You aren't really into art.   
But you sat and drew your copy without any prompting.
Then left it....
6 hours later I found you completing what you had started.

What a Masterpiece.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment