Uncomfortable
March 2015
So you weren't as keen as Magoo to get immersed.
In fact I bribed you to get in.
50 cents was paid.
You gingerly got in.
"Ok I'm in can I get out?" you said through gritted teeth.
How quickly I forget some of your "quirks".
In our household we have never had bubble baths.
Well we did once and now I remember why we don't have them.
Whatever the sensation is - you really really hate baths with anything in them.
So you grinned and bared this.
But behind this smile is that uncertain look.
You were out of your comfort zone.
And even though you dared to let the beads run through your fingers,
The relief on your face when you got out!
Sorry Toot.
I hope you'll not be scarred for life!!
I hope you'll not be scarred for life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment