365.36
Toot you are the opposite of Magoo (and myself).
You thrive on people.
You need that company.
That energy to feed off of.
So when you come home we have had some big fights lately.
I want to get on with dinner.
Magoo wants alone time.
Swan wants to "help" me in the kitchen.
And you just want some "In" time.
I've been thinking how I can help you.
I've decided that Dad needs to go running with you when he is home.
And me - I need to spend 10min of quality time with you.
I tried this yesterday and it was a disaster.
Because I used Magoo and my language - conversation and touch.
I tried to rock you in a chair and talk to you about your day.
It ended very badly.
So tonight I reassessed.
Competition.
That's your language.
You need one on one time.
But in competition.
So we played a board game.
And this is the face of you truly happy.
This is my promise to you.
I will give you 10min every evening.
Competing.
But watch out.
I do not like to loose either!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment