Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Thor on Steroids?


365.43

Some days I panic that I only have few short hours to take pictures of you.
Now that your a big school boy.
But then you come home.
And you disappear.
And I find you doing all kinds of weird and wonderful things.

Today you change your uniform.
(Surprisingly put it in the wash basket too??  Who are you??? Where is my son??)
Next you head to the dress up box.

You emerge as this.
I'm not too sure who you are?
Thor on steroids?!

You battle it out in the yard with a new baddie.
Swan has dressed up as a crazy looking fairy.
You two "swoosh" and "zap" and "zzzzzzz" at each other.
And then there is this face.
When I ask what on Earth it is you reply:
"This is what a supah hewo looks like!"

Hmmmm Hulk watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment