(Thanks to our friend Natalie for this picture)
365.42
You're getting so big.
How did we get here so fast?
You still cuddle at home.
And love crawling into my bed.
But when we are out in public, it's a different story.
I try to steal cuddles and affection.
It usually ends very badly for me.
I try to steal cuddles and affection.
It usually ends very badly for me.
So today at swimming you asked to use my phone.
Then sank into my lap.
I quietly wrapped my arms around you.
You still have your baby smell - fresh cut grass, sunshine, hay and a touch of fresh rain.
You are lost in your game.
I hold onto this moment.
I'm stealing a free flash back moment.
For in this embrace you are still my little baby.
I hold onto this moment.
I'm stealing a free flash back moment.
For in this embrace you are still my little baby.
And I'm in heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment