Sunday, 3 February 2013

Pinch Punch Worst Day of the Month

365.32
Sorry Magoo there is no photo of this afternoon to share with you.
Your older brother hand one of his spectacular melt downs.
I could go into detail about how it all started and where it all ended.
But I'd rather forget.
Let's just say it was a doozey.
And so after a good few hours of horrid behaviour,
I had no chance to document a lovely or even horrendous moment.

So today is the first of the month.
But it is the first of many things.
One thing for sure is that I am turning over a new parenting leaf.
Not all parenting methods work for all children.
And although gently does it works for Magoo and Swan it sure is not for Toot.

I love you my eldest love.
You made me a mummy.
And I'm so glad you are in our lives.
But starting today I will be your mummy first and your friend second - or maybe even third.
I am the boss in this household.
I'm taking the power back.
No more pinches and punches thank you.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment