365.42
Magoo you are struggling with your imagination lately.
You are so frightened to be alone.
"My bwain twicks me mum and I see bad dweams.
I can't close my eyes there are bad dweams all the time."
I can't close my eyes there are bad dweams all the time."
I know this feeling well.
It haunted me as a child too.
The fear, like a hand crushing your chest.
The battle against your drooping eye lids.
The wait for the monsters.
My son I wish I could cure you.
There isn't a cure.
But there is a Knight in our house.
For he is kind of heart.
He knows you need someone close.
And he understands that Mum has still many more jobs to do.
And so he helps me set up the mattress on the floor.
Magoo you smile with relief.
He is there to watch over you.
Keep you close and fight the bad dreams with you.
You are so lucky to have such a "bwud-dah".
No comments:
Post a Comment