365.9
Magoo I can not wait for you to learn to read and write.
The power this will unleash on you will be so life changing.
You are my story teller, my Peter Pan, my imaginator.
You are starting to scribble little stories.
"R O V T Q. What does that spell Mum?"
You understand the power of language yet it is just out of your grasp -
for now.
But one day you will own it and you will be the very best story teller.
I can't wait to read your novels.
In the meantime I love watching you scribble.
Today you were lost in thought.
Whispering your story to the sand.
Your finger dug and scraped.
And soon I could see waves and crabs.
And your world spilling onto the millions of tiny grains.
I'm so excited for you and all your potential!
No comments:
Post a Comment