Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Old Faithful


366.109
Old Faithful

Tonight I have found you tucked up in my bed.
You must have snuck in there whilst I talked to Daddy.
I love how you still seek me out.
You don't shower me with affection during the day,
but you need that reassurance more than ever.
And I love having you next to me.

And next to you is your old faithful.
He was there for you every time you were sick.
He has cuddled you when you were scared.
Sat with you through every movie.
Rode in your back pack every day to Kindy.
And even made it into the classroom this year for big school.
Others have come and gone.
Pooh has been there.
He is still there.

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember.
 You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” (Pooh Bear) 
― A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment