366.71
1,2,3,4,5......
I was to scream it from the roof tops.
I want to frame these numbers and keep them for all eternity.
I want you to know how proud I am of you.
Not because you wrote your numbers.
But because you never gave up.
You never winged once.
Never said "I can't do this"
Even when tricky old number 9 wouldn't work for you.
You giggled and wiped it off.
Not once but four times.
Until you got it right.
And was the learning police standing over you?
No not at all.
I wasn't even watching you.
Until you announced....
"Look at me mummy I can do my 2's"
Magoo I know this all doesn't come naturally.
I know that feeling.
I just am so proud you kept going.
It's not easy.
But keep going mate.
You'll be ok.
You'll be a star.
You sure are mine today.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment