Kids this post isn't about you.
Its about my 1st love.
I used to sit in Church praying for this life and this man.
"Dear God - please let us last and get married and have babies. That's all I wish for me and my life. Please just this guy."
I'm blessed.
I got him.
And the beautiful babies.
And if we fight and argue, please remember we do this
because what we have is worth figthing for.
We might not always agree but we adore each other.
We will always work at this.
We will always be.
And if we fight and argue, please remember we do this
because what we have is worth figthing for.
We might not always agree but we adore each other.
We will always work at this.
We will always be.
So what did that 16yr old fall in love with?
A man who is honest, caring, thoughtful and committed.
A man who is determined and driven and hardworking.
A man who has passion - for EVERYTHING!
A man who is a fighter, and stands up for his beliefs.
A strong man, not just in body, but in mind and spirit.
A man who loves me, as I am.
A man who adores me and tells me so everyday,
kids I hope you find someone who makes you feel this wanted and loved and special.
kids I hope you find someone who makes you feel this wanted and loved and special.
A man who I'm proud to be the father of my children.
A man who is the best Dad he can be.
A man who can see how amazing and beautiful his children are,
and is happy to tell them that.
A man who dreams BIG and isn't afraid to.
A man who wants the very best for those near and dear.
A man who is not only my best friend but my soul mate.
A man who still 16yrs on gives me warm fuzzies.
A man who I still smile at the thought of.
And my heart aches when he's not at my side.
For all his faults and annoyances your Dad is one pretty special guy.
Babe I'll love you 'till 130 .... and beyond.
xx
A man who can see how amazing and beautiful his children are,
and is happy to tell them that.
A man who dreams BIG and isn't afraid to.
A man who wants the very best for those near and dear.
A man who is not only my best friend but my soul mate.
A man who still 16yrs on gives me warm fuzzies.
A man who I still smile at the thought of.
And my heart aches when he's not at my side.
For all his faults and annoyances your Dad is one pretty special guy.
Babe I'll love you 'till 130 .... and beyond.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment