366.60
Mo and Magoo
Mo was a baby filler.
Before you all arrived I longed for a little friend.
Daddy got extremely drunk one night and had a lot to make up for the next day.
He had said no to a cat for months.
No longer could he say no.
So along came Mo.
Mo was the baby.
Driven everywhere with us.
Loved and pampered.
Then we had kids.
Mo never bonded too well with the invaders.
He barely tolerates any of you.
However Magoo.
You have a little way with him.
Swan chased Mo around and around the back yard today trying to give him a squeeze.
Then you came along.
And he sat.
And you patted.
And for a brief moment he was the baby of the family again.
Magoo you have a very special gift.
Your Aunty has it.
I didn't realise you had it till I saw this picture.
You're my animal whisperer.
Your quite.
And calm.
And so very very gentle.
And your Mo's favourite - by far!

No comments:
Post a Comment