Monday, 13 February 2012

I can sing a rainbow


365.18

I can sing a rainbow

....listen with your eyes
....listen with your eyes
....and sing everything you see
~
There has been much discussion about rainbows lately.
Perhaps it's because of all these storms.
Or maybe it's the discovery Ben has made at your school - rainbows from glass on the concrete.
Or maybe it's a flash back from Kindy and the lovely singing you once did for us mums.

Whatever it is there are rainbows in our lives almost every day

Today we drew 
And you found this project dull and "boring" to start with.
And then came the rainbow.
How this rainbow grew and grew.
It was so pretty I wanted to frame it and keep it on my wall for the days that there was nothing pretty to think about.
And then it rained. .... of course.

Your rainbow has washed away.
But we can look for a new one tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment