365.4
Boys ONLY!
So you've started this "boys only" business. Although you're best friend (in fact all your friends) are girls. You want boy only music (Justine Beiber to be exact), and see boy only shows and play with boy only toys. So we had an interesting discussion - in the hopes you would understand that your all the same.
How do you be a good friend?
"You play and share mumma".
And what do you play
"Cars"
What if your friend wants to play barbie?
"I can't be their friend"
But your very special friend LOVES to play barbie.
"Yes she does, and I can play - she has a boy one - its head has fallen off. But if it had a head I could be him."
What would he do?
"Be a super hero. But he doesn't have the costume."
And there it is - boys only business. Why doesn't Ken have a super hero outfit? If only the world was made up of lego people - all the same and genderless.
*BTW Magoo - I loved playing lego with you today xxx
Boys ONLY!
So you've started this "boys only" business. Although you're best friend (in fact all your friends) are girls. You want boy only music (Justine Beiber to be exact), and see boy only shows and play with boy only toys. So we had an interesting discussion - in the hopes you would understand that your all the same.
How do you be a good friend?
"You play and share mumma".
And what do you play
"Cars"
What if your friend wants to play barbie?
"I can't be their friend"
But your very special friend LOVES to play barbie.
"Yes she does, and I can play - she has a boy one - its head has fallen off. But if it had a head I could be him."
What would he do?
"Be a super hero. But he doesn't have the costume."
And there it is - boys only business. Why doesn't Ken have a super hero outfit? If only the world was made up of lego people - all the same and genderless.
*BTW Magoo - I loved playing lego with you today xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment